The Unidoor is a line of frameless swing shower doors from DreamLine. They are modern, elegant, and come in ten different variations.
These shower doors have the look of custom made glass, at a fraction of the cost. DreamLine uses exclusive ClearMax water repellant and stain resistant glass coating. This adds protection from stains and is almost maintenance-free.
These shower doors boat clean lines, modern accents, and an upscale look that adds timeless style to any bathroom.walkintubre06
- Exclusive ClearMax glass coating
- Frameless glass design
- Reversible installation for a right or left door opening
- Self-closing hinges
- Inline panel is attached to the wall by anodized aluminum wall profile
- Limited lifetime warranty
10 Different Options and Sizes
- 23 in. W x 72 in. H Frameless Hinged Shower Door
- 53-54 in. W x 72 in. H Frameless Hinged Shower Door with Shelves
- 29-30 in. W x 72 in. H Frameless Hinged Shower Door
- 53-54 in. W x 72 in. H Frameless Hinged Shower Door with Support Arm
- 41-42 in. W x 72 in. H Frameless Hinged Shower Door with Shelves
- 41-42 in. W x 72 in. H Frameless Hinged Shower Door with Support Arm
- 35-36 in. W x 72 in. H Frameless Hinged Shower Door with Shelves
- 35-36 in. W x 72 in. H Frameless Hinged Shower Door with Support Arm
- 47-48 in. W x 72 in. H Frameless Hinged Shower Door with Shelves
- 47-48 in. W x 72 in. H Frameless Hinged Shower Door with Support Arm
Models that include shelves have two shelves on either the right or left-hand side opposite of the shower head.
Allows the shower door to slowly close
There are two different glass door types to furnish your shower with:
- Frosted Band
Exclusive ClearMax Coating
The factory-applied proprietary coating keeps this glass stain free. This also allows for almost no maintenance, it protects from limescale build-up and makes the surface very water-resistant.
- Open and airy feel
- Reversible installation
- Self-closing hinges
- Appearance of custom made
- 10 different options
- Great warranty
- Requires a professional to install
Matching Shower Basin Available
Optional SlimLine™ matching shower base is available on select model sizes. This is sold separately.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty: On all parts
- One year warranty: Oil rubbed bronze and satin black finishes
Incredible Customer Service
Dreamline brand offers amazing customer service. On their website, they offer live service 24 hours per day.
This means if you receive your product with any sort of problem, be sure to contact them in order to correct it right away.
Made in the USA
With more than one million shower doors sold, all Dreamline products are designed and engineered in the United States. This gives you the peace of mind that you will receive top quality as well as service.
Model Size Options
|Walk-in Opening||22 in.|
|Configuration||Shower Door with Inline panel|
|Hardware finish options||
|Glass thickness||3/8 in.|
|Minimum threshold depth||1.5 in.|
Elegant Glass Door
This premium 3/8 in. (10mm) thick glass door is a certified tempered glass. It has an upscale look and frameless design. This allows your shower to feel airy and less confined.
There are a variety of color options available in the Dreamline Unidoor as well as ten different size options. It is compatible with both left or right door installation, making this shower door able to fit any specific layout. The lovely finishings are wall-to-glass and it comes with self-closing hinges.
With an incredible limited lifetime manufacturer warranty and up to 1 inch of adjustment for uneven walls, this shower door is a great choice.
Tips Before Purchase
Take measurements after walls are finished
Only after you have finished all of your tilings, back walls, and paint should you measure the space where you intend to put this door. You must have enough space to install it.
Professional installation recommended
It is recommended by the manufacturer to have a professional install this door. Although it might be a bit of a drag, this is important because it is made from glass. This door is easy to break and should be handled with care.
Wall studs are required
Be prepared for the fact that wall studs or other reinforcement behind finished walls required for hinge installation.