Putting together a dream kitchen involves walking that fine line between form and function, and it’s not always easy finding equipment that works with what you have in mind for your kitchen. When it comes to faucets, that’s doubly true. Usually, you can only find models that look good or have a bunch of features.
The Kohler Simplice line is looking to change that. This is one of Kohler’s most popular upscale faucet lines, and it’s designed to bring aesthetics and function together. Needless to say, the Simplice series has been making a huge splash with interior designers around the world.
The buzz around the Kohler Simplice is immense, but is it really worth its salt? We decided to take a look to find out more about this faucet line, and figure out why it’s become all the rage these days.
Why Buy The Kohler Simplice Kitchen Faucet Over Others?
Don’t be fooled by the moniker. The Kohler Simplice is anything but your average, simple kitchen faucet. Though the exterior design is one that emphasizes smooth lines and elegantly traditional features, the Simplice itself is a remarkable work of technology.
The Simplice comes with a wide array of different features, including a three-function spray head that is easily pulled down, DockNetik magnetic docking, easy-install hardware, and temperature-sensing memory gear. In other words, it makes both cooking and cleaning a little easier.
What we really enjoy about the Kohler Simplice faucet line is that it comes in a wide array of different styles. So, whether you’re looking for a long neck faucet or a semi-pro faucet, you will be able to find one that works for you. They even have touchless models available.
The Kohler Simplice: Key Features
Wondering what makes the Kohler Simplice such a popular line? We get it. That’s why we decided to take a look at the features that make it so popular, including the ones belo.
Response ® Technology. If you choose to go for the touchless option, you’re going to be pleased with this feature. The Kohler Simplice’s faucet sensors can turn on and off in a matter of 20 milliseconds!
- Three-Function. Pulldown Sprayer. Kohler’s Sweep spray function has long been a favorite among people who want to douse their dishes quickly and effortlessly. Along with the Sweep spray, people also get Steam and Boost settings for faster rinsing.
- Made for 1 or 3-Hole Sinks. If you have a standard sink setup, chances are high that the Kohler Simplice will work with it.
- DockNetik ® Technology. If you’ve ever wanted to have a faucet that almost instinctively clicks into place, the Kohler Simplice’s DockNetik tech is going to make your dream come true.
- ProMotion®. This feature gives you easy-to-maneuver spray hoses and swiveling technology. What this means for people who use your sink is fairly clear. Dealing with tough maneuvers will be a thing of the past!
- MasterClean ™. If you’re worried about having a fussy kitchen faucet that constantly needs polishing, then you’re going to want a Simplice. This comes with MasterClean technology that keeps your faucet looking perfect.
The Kohler Simplice: Specs Chart
Is It ADA-Compliant?
Trying to find a kitchen faucet that has all the features you want is tough, especially if you need to find a faucet that is ADA-compliant. This is where the Kohler Simplice shines. Not only is it stylish and highly functional, but it’s also made to the ADA’s top standards.
So, yes, it is compliant with ADA standards. We strongly suggest this model for families who have mobility-related issues.
Our Final Take: The Kohler Simplice
It’s exceedingly hard to find a kitchen faucet that can truly be called a work of art, but Kohler managed to make one. The Kohler Simplice line is nothing short of spectacular when it comes to both form and function. If anything, the Simplice series is a good example of why Kohler is one of the top brands in its category. It’s just that good.
If you’re seeking out an ADA-compliant kitchen faucet with all the bells and whistles money can buy, you’re going to want to get a Simplice. If you’re looking for a faucet that’s basic, boring, or drab, keep looking. The Kohler Simplice line is not for you.